- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Pet Dental Services in Tracy, CA
Paws & Claws Veterinary Hospital wants you to be aware of the importance of maintaining their pet's oral hygiene. Call Today to get your pet an oral exam with a teeth and gum cleaning today! (209)832-4444
Pet Dental Care Starts at Home
After you've been to our clinic, its just as important to make sure your pet continues to maintain healthy teeth and gums. You can brush your pet's teeth as often as every day, although many pet owners brush their pet's teeth weekly.
Training your pet to accept tooth brushing is important. If your pet is not trained, he or she may bite or resist when it's time to brush teeth. Start by gently touching your pet's teeth with gauze wrapped around your fingers. You can move up to brushing your pet's teeth with an actual tooth brush when it seems like your pet is comfortable having your finger in his or her mouth.
Get Regular Dental Cleanings at the Veterinary Office
In addition to cleaning your pet's teeth at home, you'll also need to get your pet's teeth professionally cleaned. At Paws & Claws Veterinary Hospital, we provide the following services:
- Dental exams. We'll examine your pet's teeth and gums, and make recommendations for treatment.
- Plaque removal. We'll remove the plaque from your pet's teeth, making them slick and clean.
- Cavity filling. We'll fill your pet's cavities to prevent infections from forming in the teeth and to reduce pain that your pet may feel.
- Tooth extractions. If one of your pet's teeth becomes infected, we'll remove the tooth to help improve your pet's health and comfort.
Call Paws & Claws Veterinary Hospital Today
If you're seeking dental treatment for your pet in Tracy, CA contact Paws & Claws Veterinary Hospital at (209)832-4444. We'll help you improve your pet's dental health and answer any questions you may have.